City Neighbors is launching the Fab Lab of Inspiration on our Hamilton Campus. We are looking for a Guru (part-time) to help us create a K – 12 Fab Lab for all three City Neighbors Schools.
This person will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of the daily operation and use of the Fab Lab.
- Collaborating with and supporting program teams in the development of new Fab Lab programming.
- Managing the delivery of Fab Lab programs, including learning experiences for school, community and public groups in the Fab Lab.
- Managing the training and certification of all staff, volunteers, interns, and guests on the use of the Fab Lab software, computers and manufacturing equipment.
- Supervising all staff, volunteers, and interns working in the Fab Lab.
- Providing technical support for Fab Lab hardware and software.
- Serving as a liaison with internal staff, external program partners and members of the global Fab Lab network.
- Participating as team member in assigned working groups and project teams as assigned.
- Maintaining and supporting of the equipment
- Managing the use of the space
- Maintaining partnerships with external organizations
- Working closely with staff from other program teams to support the development and operation of programs that serve the school, community, and public audiences.
A criminal background check will be required.
Send resume and cover letter in the form of a pdf attachment to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS.