Thursday, November 16 – Saturday, November 18
A 3-day experiential workshop for pre-K through 12th grade educators and school leaders led by New York City’s only Democratic Free School.
- Build curriculum guided by student interests.
- Attend to equity and justice within and beyond the classroom.
- Develop a working democracy with room for individual voices.
- Establish deep and respectful relationships between teacher and student.
- Make room for social and emotional development.
**The Teacher Institute is now listed in the ASPDP Catalog! Look for it as “Making Room for Student Voice in the Classroom!” To receive 1 credit, Public School Teachers must register with ASPDP and also complete Brooklyn Free School’s registration **