Queens Paideia Secondary School (grades 9-12) has a few remaining openings for the 2014-15 year. QPS is recognized as a place where students can thrive and prepare for the transition to college and the adult world beyond. We invite families seeking an academically challenging program within a supportive and safe environment to visit us. Come see how our students develop into independent, self-directed learners who excel in all areas.
THE ELEMENTS OF OUR–AND YOUR CHILD'S–SUCCESS
- 6:1 student-to-teacher ratio. Our staff of committed, experienced educators provide individualized educations.
- A rigorous curriculum that develops the skills, knowledge, and personal qualities students need for college and beyond.
- Opportunities for students to build on their interests and learn accountability for their performance.
- Partnering with post-secondary schools, as well as businesses, artists, scientists, and community organizations to enrich and broaden our students’ experience and understanding of the world.
- An emphasis on social and emotional growth, including communication and collaboration skills.
- Located in Long Island City, Queens, a 15-20 minute commute from many parts of Manhattan and Brooklyn.
INFORMATION SESSIONS: MARCH 19 and 26, 10 a.m.
To attend either session or if you have questions, please email us. We conduct final admissions in early April, after which applicants will be placed on our wait list.
Please forward to interested students, parents/guardians, and education professionals.
For more information, visit: http://queenspaideiaschool.org/