- The annual salary offer is $27,000.
- The position begins as a half-time position with potential for full time as enrollment allows.
- The half-time position includes teaching two math classes and a team taught advisory. The math classes would be two of these three: Algebra 1, Algebra 2 or Geometry.
- Health care benefits begin at $1,500 in a flexible spending health account and increases to $3,600 at full-time in the form of a Dirigo Health Plan or a flexible spending account.
- You must check the math curriculum outline on the web site to be sure you can meet the expectations.
To apply, please visit www.tnsk.org and click on Math Teacher Application and Information.
Deadline: July 15th.