- Energetic, inspirational, and committed educator
- Must be a self-starter, resourceful and promote the mission of The Circle School.
- Must be able to design and implement lesson plans in all academic areas to children aged 5-8 years
- Ability to work in a Cooperative school environment with significant parental involvement
- Non-graded school; no standardized testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in alternative education
- Ability to work in multi-aged classrooms and individualize curricula
- Certification and training (e.g. college degree)
- Experience teaching elementary-aged children
- One Year (with potential renewal)
- Pay between $28,000-$32,000 per year; based on experience
- Traditional school year program coinciding with SAISD school calendar; plus 3 weeks in the summer for camp programs
- Work Day: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Reduced tuition for employees (subject to classroom availability)
- Small community school!
We are located at 217 Pershing Ave., San Antonio, Texas (south of Hildebrand between Broadway & N. New Braunfels, near the Witte Museum).
The Circle School is a private, non-profit, family cooperative preschool, elementary and middle school. We provide small classes, individual attention, and a program that emphasizes the arts, music, and knowledge of world cultures. For further information on our school please explore our website.